A Midsummer Night's Dream
The club hosted its first-ever outdoor theatre production in September. It was a great success. Hopefully this will be the first of many outdoor events in the years to come!
Breaking News - Covid Tier 2
16 October 2020
Following yesterday's announcement by the Government that London will move to a Tier 2 alert area for Covid restrictions, which means only one household or those in a bubble can mix indoors, the General Committee has taken the decision to temporarily close the bar and restaurant from 10pm tonight, Friday 16 October. We hope this will not be for long. Options to provide heaters outside and small tables indoors are being investigated.
We will continue to look at alternative solutions.
Members are welcome to bring down their own refreshments and sit outside in groups of a maximum of six and indoors in their household.
Sporting activities will continue under guidelines issued by sports' governing bodies and in compliance with Government directives. Sports committees will notify members of updates.
- The official NHS Covid-19 contact tracing app is now available (for smartphones only). Please go to Android’s Google Play or Apple’s App Store, search for NHS Covid-19 and download the app for free. Please scan the official NHS Quick Response (QR) code poster when you arrive at the club. If you are unable to use this service please speak to a member of staff.
- The number of people legally allowed to meet socially outside is six. Only one household or those in a bubble can mix indoors. It is critical people abide by these rules.
- Members are required to wear a face mask on arrival and when moving around the clubhouse so please make sure you have one with you.
- Please use the hand sanitisers when entering the clubhouse.
- The last bookable time slots for squash and tennis are 9pm; booking sheets will be detailed as 'closed' thereafter. The last gym session will remain 8pm to 9pm.
- The clubhouse will be closed and the gates locked at 10pm precisely.
- If you are experiencing symptoms or returning from a country for which travel quarantine applies please do not come to the club.
- For all our safety please follow the guidelines relating to each section and their governing body as communicated by our committees and directors of sport.
General Opening Times
Clubhouse 7am - 10pm
Gym 7am - 9m
Restaurant and Bar closed until further notice